Hey hey~I'm back with mah new look "AEGYO SAL" (eye pouches/eye pockets) I have this obsession with "eye pouches" recently, all thanks to Miyake >.< My fav Ulzzang blogger, her make up & style really inspired me alot especially her latest Aegyo Sal make up tutorial ! Her everyday make up is so cute I'm really amazed on how the eye pouches can make a big difference, so i decided to gv it a try, and OMG I LOVE YOU DEAR EYE POUCHES! Used to have super obvious puffy eyes last time but never appreciated owez try lotsa diff product to get rid of it....*sob sob* nao damn regret!!!
WHAT IS "AEGYO SAL?"
- Aegyo sal, means 'eye smiles' or 'cute skin' and is new trend in Korea.
- Considered to make face look more attractive and youthful
- Aegyo Sal is the layer of skin under the eyelids that gives your eyes more life and basically makes it look bigger.'
- Essentially, it is a bulge of fat immediately under the lash line that creates puffiness under the lower eyelid.
Note : Aegyo sal are not eyebags
- Eyebags are caused by lack of sleep or if you're unlucky, caused by your genes and makes you look like a zombie or a panda.
No need to go under the knife or injection to get the perfect Aegyo Sal cuz I got a MAGIC STICK from Etude House! JENG JENG JENG~~ Dear Girls Cute Eye Maker!
Now everyone can fake it up by using make up! Yes you can has AEGYO SAL too~
Left : Without Aegyo Sal, Right : with Aegyo Sal
It really does make a difference! Thats how i normally look like on the left, and with a little bit of magic i transformed to a ulzzang! =D
This one a bit unnatural lol applied too much "step 1" I guess =X need to practice more to improve skills. else will ended up look like panda eye!
Le boyfie and me, He said I look cuter with Aegyo sal hehehehe *blush*